The Chessé Group values
the human dimension, knowledge-sharing, project potential and promise.
Each project unveils a territory wherein mankind thrives, elected officials devote time and energy, and retailers take root.
It is on this very same territory teeming with possibilities that our Group is committed.
Regulatory measures and beyond
We firmly believe that eco-responsibility extends well beyond the respect of regulatory measures surrounding energy, water and waste management. These measures are but a tiny part of the global energy efficiency question. Our focus is on finding just the right balance between the economy, society and the environment.
SUSTAINING AND SUSTAINABLE
Tailored to the expectations from communities and those responsible for their proper functioning, each project undertaken offers an approach embodying both environmental and territorial stakes.
By partnering with communities from the very beginning of a project’s design, the Chessé Group commits to making territories come alive through concrete action, job creation and a skill pool with significant reach.
• instills territorial value by creating a living, breathing retail space that triggers business exchange and a bustling economy;
• supports the local economy by keeping clientele close to home;
• takes advantage of the myriad skill sets and expertise available on a local level throughout the various project phases;
• incorporates quality- and customer-oriented shopping zones in the retail offering adapted to individuals and their needs;
• handles both the center’s operations and daily activities, forging customer relationships and loyalty.
being available and pro-active at every moment.
for shoppers, elected officials and retailers is paramount.
Pursuit of progress
paving the way to new methods of customer and business prospection through ongoing monitoring in related sectors.
occurs when the rewards are mutually beneficial to a project and those who contributed to its maturation.
underpins our long-term commitment to environmental, retailer and community issues.
not belonging to any one group gives us the necessary leeway to satisfy our clients and their demands.